Sunday, August 28, 2016

To Zieks Doctor


Doctor to Doctor
From lablouisianaboy
on 7/28/16
A very good friend on Word-press.
To Zieks Doctor


From professor to professor, I would like to express thanks to Dr. Wuerz who I have never met but obviously is a dedicated, caring professional who I encourage to emphasize those traits along with the clinical knowledge to her students at the University of Florida. To Breanna and Ziek, my best to both and to your humans to whom you bless with your love and comradely just as they bless you. While each may be strong and capable by themselves, together as a family the bonds are made stronger exponentially. on ZIEK's DOCTOR

 

Lablouisianaboy, I am so sorry for the delay in answering your beautiful tribune to Ziek and Breanna's doctor. We have been busy enjoying our newest (BOSS) in the Jones/Walkingfox family, least we forget Ishi our baby tortoise. Just this about this, not so many years ago I was the boss of many. This, my friend is a much better time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment