Sunday, February 24, 2019

Do not fertilize your garden with pet waste


Do not fertilize your garden 
with pet waste because it can kill you!
However, 
if you are finding it hard or messy to 
rid yourself of pet waste; 
fertilize your trees, bushes and flowers 
by also adding it with your fertilizer?

Waste not want not as the old saying goes
Yes
I am a packrat however I am also a triple ‘A’ Workaholic that his heart keeps reminding him, slow down and live!
Those juice containers that are plugging up our waste dumps and recycle bins make ideal squirrel proof bird feeders.
I offered a ‘free tip’ to this ‘orange juice company’, twice on a great advertising marketing and each time I was brushed off 
so no names please!
As long as the opening is away from the window it drives our squirrel’s nuts.
I have nothing against feeding squirrels, up north I would feed them while feeding our birds.
Not in Florida, 
Floridian squirrels do not share; they eat all of the bird seeds and then go to the squirrel feeders, so no more squirrel feeders!
Two windows with squirrel proof bird feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment