Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Thank-you to all of my visitors.


I wish to thank the visitors to my Wordpress and my Google sites the last few days.
However; with all due respect to you all, I think that you made a mistake?
If these two ‘old poops’ are such go-parents, would Ziek
Go out to the play/potty area and squat to pee while Amber
Goes out to that same play/poop area and lifts her leg to pee?
https://sachemspeaks.wordpress.com/2020/07/07/thank-you-to-all-of-my-visitors/
Any time a visitor comes calling, Ziek runs to the door to kiss and lie down to have a belly rub.
and

Amber goes to the door like a mommy cougar looking to feed her cubs?
We have a cookie jar at the door for your visit, no not for you for them.
Ziek enjoys his food while Amber eats as if there is no tomorrow?
Also
Taw-but-ni (Thank-you) to

Makati City, National Capital Region, Philippines
to
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan
Whoopi
said,
“Don’t get scared,
It’s your country, take it back”!
Elijah
Cummings
said;
“This is our Watch”!

No comments:

Post a Comment