Tuesday, February 2, 2021

To my many visitors

 

My ‘Male Pet’ has not been writing on my blog to you from me for some time now, so sorry, we have been very busy.

I have not been feeling well as of late so my Female and Male along with my Pest of a little sister took a ride to my doctor to find out why?

Zieks doctor is Julia Wuerz

Ziek's Blog: Zieks Doctor (mysachempziek.blogspot.com)

At the

Small Animal Hospital - University of Florida

All of the people just love on me and I love them all!

However; it would seem that I have a bad ear infection?

But with the medicine I am running around and playing with my little sister once again.

Amber's Blog (amberjonesstorey.blogspot.com)

Remember my friends, I also love you all too!



A special Thank-you 

to so many of you

 that have been writing to me 

on this blog

 I love each of you!

👍😍👌👍

No comments:

Post a Comment