Monday, June 7, 2021

This was Ziek (Gator), before adoption

 Found these pictures yesterday on the old Face Book Account

Not this again!

Someone is always walking me around in this little room?


Food?

Nope not food!


Every time they walk me around in this room this thing is in my way?

Door Knob?

What’s a door knob?


Ziek's Blog: HELLO (mysachempziek.blogspot.com)

My name is Ziek, alias Gator and I have a secret

However, this is what my male pet knows.

I was found on the 5th of July 2016 by

 Orange County Animal Services.

I was known as Gator (A353403) a staff favorite

and a 50.2653958 LBS and 9 Years old.

My new pets found me on WESH 2 News Orlando with Jason Guy.

Orange County Animal Services

July 15 at 11:54am ·

2016

2769 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839

https://www.facebook.com/orangecountyanimalservices

 

Ziek (Strong Warrior).

Ziek's Blog: GATOR/ZIEK (mysachempziek.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment